Monday, May 4, 2009

Suddenly Love

Suddenly Love
Once I stood here all alone
With no place I could call my home
No one to love me, no one to care
I'm not even sure people knew I was there
I drifted along, lived day to day
As far as I knew, there was no other way
Suddenly love was thrust into my life
And I had a longing to become a wife
Never before had I been so secure
In a love that was so true and so pure
You gave a new meaning of life to me
That being in love is the best place to be
Forever and always I will love you
And your love also will be true
The plans we're making every day
Will come to pass as years go their way
We see a house that's clean and bright
Surrounded by a fence that's sparkling white
There's a daughter whose beauty is untold
And a son whose story may soon unfold
Each day will I thank the Lord up above
That you came into my life bringing love
© 1978 TDD

No comments:

Post a Comment